This document is related to the management of personal data of users who consult it, as required by art. 13 of the privacy code ( d.lgs. 196/2003)
The information shown here concerns only the sites :
– www.shd-elettronica.it – SHD sas
The information contained here does not concern any other website, reachable through links, not included in this document.
Holder of personal data processing
The holder of the processing of personal data is SHD sas , based in Via Bisalta 29, Cuneo (CN) – 12100.
Consultation of the pages of the site, and access to the reserved area, entails the possibility of SHD sas processing data relating to natural or guridic persons.
Place of data processing
The data is processed at the premises of the registered office in Via Bisalta 29 (CN) – 12100.
Access to these treatments is allowed only to qualified personnel, and possibly to support figures in case of maintenance. None of the acquired data will be communicated and disseminated , without prejudice to legal obligations.
Types of Data
In the use of internet communication protocols, the transmission of personal data is implicit and will therefore necessarily be acquired by the software used to operate our website. This is information that through special processing and comparisons allow the identification of the user, but that on our part are not collected to be associated with the identity of the data subject. We are talking about data such as the IP address, the domain of the computers used to connect, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file downloaded, the numeric code that identifies the type of response obtained by the server, parameters on the user’s operating system etc. These data are left anonymous and used only for statistical surveys (anonymous) about the proper functioning of our site and the use that is made of it. They are normally stored no more than seven days, except in the event of computer crimes to the detriment of our site, which would make it necessary to ascertain the due responsibilities.
The use of internet communication protocols implies the transmission of personal data that will be necessarily acquired by the software responsible for the operation of our site, in particular for the access system to the restricted area of the location service SHD sas. This is information that through special processing and comparisons allow the identification of the user, to be associated with the identity of the data subject. Access is through the insertion of specific credentials (username and password ), which pass in encrypted way towards the data structures of verification and access to the system. Access information shall be kept secret by users using the service and shall not be disclosed.
In addition, the are recorded the IP address, the domain of the PC used to connect, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the function used, the numerical code that identifies the type of response obtained from the server, parameters on the operating system of the user etc. These data are used only for statistical surveys (anonymous) about the good functioning of our internet service and the use it makes. They are normally stored not more than thirty days, except for the hypothesis that there are computer crimes to the detriment of our service, which would make it necessary to ascertain the due responsibilities.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies allow a website to recognize the user’s device, track its navigation through the different pages of a website and identify users who visit a site again. Cookies do not contain information that personally identifies you, but personal information that allows you to store in relation to the user can be linked to the information stored in cookies and obtained from them.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The cookies used are distinguished in four macro areas described below.
This type allows you to correctly identify the language displayed and maintain it during navigation. Cookies also allow you to create an account and log in. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
They are used to keep track of products placed in the shopping cart during the visit or subsequent views of the site within a defined period. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
This type of cookie is used by web traffic analysis tools, such as Google Analytics. They allow you to analyze how users navigate to understand the use of the site. Navigation data is collected anonymously.
Cookies for marketing/retargeting
They are used by third-party companies to display banners on affiliated external sites. The products presented will be similar to those already observed on this site. Cookies may expire at the end of a browser session (the period between the user opening a browser window and closing it) or they may be stored for a longer period of time.
There are in fact:
They allow websites to link a user’s actions during a browser session. Session cookies expire when the browser session ends and are therefore not stored for long. For this reason, session cookies can be considered less intrusive from the point of view of privacy than permanent cookies.
They are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions and allow to store the user’s preferences or actions with respect to a site (or in some cases with respect to different websites).
Third party cookies
Are reported in detail the individual third-party cookies, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
Bottom and widget of social network
Twitter ( https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter# )
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies )
Linkedin ( https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy )
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en )
Youtube ( https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/ )
Google+ ( http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/ )
The following is added and highlighted:
1. The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- Administrative compliance with the rules;
- Inclusion in the customer list;
- Sending ID and password to access the website;
- Provision of IT services and services via the Internet for the automatic control of the geographical position of persons and objects, protected by special protection codes (passwords);
- Analysis of internal statistics;
- Invitations to informative or promotional events.
2. The processing will be carried out mainly with electronic and computer tools so that the data will be stored both on computer media and on paper as well as on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the security measures provided by D. Lgs. No. 196 of 30 June 2003.
3. The provision of data is mandatory for the purposes of the performance of tasks, corporate and contractual relations with SHD sas. Any refusal to provide such data could lead to a failure to continue the relationship.
4. The data will be communicated to:
- Professionals, consultants or service companies for the administration and management of the company that operate on behalf of SHD sas.
5. The data controller is SHD snc via Bisalta 29, 12100 Cuneo (CN), in the person of the legal representative.
6. The data subject may at any time exercise his rights against the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and in particular:
- 6.1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 6.2. The interested party has the right to obtain inform of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
- 6.3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- 6.4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. SHD sas has fulfilled the obligations of law as from notification to the guarantor
8. It is the responsibility of the Users of the SHD sas service to communicate to the users of vehicles that they are controlled with an automatic geographical location detection system.
9. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and protection of their user registration and password for access to the Internet services offered by SHD sas